Thursday, August 27, 2009

Phase 1 Complete

Alright, alright, alright! So I am not the most consistent blogger in the world and I have been slacking. SORRY!

Anywho, I finished primary flight training about a month ago and selected helicopters (helos). I start that training on October 1st and am very excited to get going. As far as finishing, I was #1 in my class and astounded most instructors being able to do that with a ginormous family but it all turned out good for me cause I got my first choice and we get to stay here for a while longer. After training, we will probably end up back in San Dog (Diego) for my first sea tour. Yippee... back out to sea I go. We plan on living what we preach and living in a large travel trailer for at least a year to get out of debt and have some freedom of movement. Impossible you say? The Grahams, a family of 7, are doing it right now and have 0 complaints!

The adventure continues...

No comments: